E-Bike Battery Explosion Kills 60-Year-Old Rider

The United Kingdom’s Shropshire Star is reporting that 60-year-old Christabel Timmins suffered 55-percent burns and died of multiple organ failure after a charging e-bike battery exploded and caught fire to Timmins’ motorhome. The tragic story can be read by clicking here. I have posted a number of tips to reduce the risks when charging your e-bike’s battery.  After reading the specifics of this tragedy, I’ve add one more tip…Don’t charge an e-bike battery in a confined space like a motorhome, RV, boat, automobile, van or shed. Here are all my…